Manager II, Billing Compliance (Monitoring)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD107160
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Supports and maintains a Billing Compliance monitoring program that enables the team to monitoring effectiveness of existing and/or new compliance controls
- Effectively communicates the results of monitoring to ensure remediation activities are developed and implemented
- Collaborates with the business experts on new initiatives to support the design of compliance controls
- Manages the consistency of compliance and ethics in area of responsibility by responding to compliance and ethics questions and issues; monitoring laws and regulations for specified area; researching laws, regulations, policies, and procedures; drafting and updating policies and standard operating procedures with input from leadership; collaborating with senior managers to communicate information to associates; monitoring compliance and ethics questions for potential gaps; and recommending and developing strategies for identified compliance and ethics gaps.
- Identifies, reports, and addresses compliance concerns by identifying trends and concerns; collecting necessary data; creating reports on findings; communicating findings to senior management; recommending resolutions to the concerns; and completing follow up with field and home office based on findings in reports.
- Manages the development, execution, and maintenance of legislation assessment strategy by identifying and investigating relevant proposed legislation; determining implications of legislation on business area; developing plans to adapt to proposed legislation; managing the classification and prioritization of relevant legislation; leading the development and management of a data management program to catalog all legislation and administrative rulemaking to identify predictive trends; supporting the development of long-term national and global regulatory forecasts; and participating in gap analysis studies to identify and react to future regulatory obligations.
- Researches high-impact proposed regulatory issues to serve as a subject matter expert to the business by managing tools and resources required to obtain relevant information; managing third-party research and development studies on proposed policy and relevant provisions; identifying internal and external stakeholders likely to be impacted by proposed policies or provisions; researching global regulatory trends; leading impact assessments of proposed policies or provisions; and evaluating research and predictive trends to provide recommendations to leadership.
- Supports the development of corporate positions on various overarching issues by reconciling research into refined message for review; managing the analysis, reconciliation, and summary of background research; drafting statements in response to issues and concerns; and presenting impact analyses to leadership.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Certifications: Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor Certified Healthcare Compliance, Certified Healthcare Privacy Compliance, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or Juris Doctorate
- Experience using tools such as SQL, Hadoop, Alteryx, Tableau
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents