Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Manager, Logistics Finance - Finance
- Location CHINO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1043066
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
R-1043066 Finance Manager II, Logistics
Walmart’s Supply Chain is hiring a Finance Manager II to support the Sortable Fulfillment Network. In this role you will partner across the business to support leadership in better serving our customers today and tomorrow by providing insights and driving connectivity on decisions and impacts. This role reports directly to the Senior Finance Manager II for Sortable Fulfillment.
Position Summary... What You'll Do...
The ideal candidate will have a dual passion for both Finance and Operations. Responsibilities span from preparing consolidation, close, and financial reports by researching and correcting errors; conducting reasonableness reviews and analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss (P&L) accounts; investigating and researching unanticipated changes in the business; and communicating results of reviews to aid Management in developing corrective plans.
- Provides support to Senior Management in decision making by assisting with historical and prospective performance analyses
- Supports Logistics Management by investigating and providing explanations of residual balances and profit and loss (P&L) accounts
- Evaluates and identifies profitability and business efficiency opportunities
- Prepares realistic and dynamic financial budgets based on a deep understanding of the business plans
- Develops scorecards to measure results to plan
- Supports and aligns efforts to meet customer and business stakeholder needs
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a storyteller, a visionary, and critical thinker.
- You’re a great communicator presenting your insights and findings at the necessary level of detail depending on the audience, including senior leadership.
- You drive results with strong financial acumen and analytical capabilities.
- You’re a Team Player with an ability to build relationships and influence without authority, aligning stakeholders with competing priorities.
- You have Operations experience.
- You have high standards and can hold contributors accountable.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Financial Decision Making – Leading alignment and consensus about financial decisions across Sortable Fulfillment Network. Collaborates with leadership to plan and analyze business performance by identifying gaps between business goals and objectives
- Preparing Communications and Presentations – Provides strategic input for business decisions by overseeing the production of complex financial analysis that incorporate assumptions, expectations, and known risks; authoring presentations and other supporting materials for recommendations to senior leadership
- Building Cross-Functional Relationships – Builds and manages relationships with key partners to accelerate business improvements
- Improving Processes – Identifies and fixes gaps and inefficiencies in current processes to increase agility, accuracy, connectivity between functions, and acts proactively while mitigating risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field. Or, alternatively, possess 4+ years of professional experiencing working directly with big datasets and corporate finance in Analytics, Planning, Business Management, or a related area. Ecommerce experience preferred
- 3+ years of financial analytics experience
- Expert proficiency in all facets of Excel, Power BI, Google Big Query and SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tools and Systems
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and, at times, challenging environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in and large cross-functional organizations
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Position is based in Chino, California
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Primary Location...6750 KIMBALL AVENUE, CHINO, CA 91708, United States of America
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field OR 4 years experience in finance or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data Analysis and Insights, Database Management, Microsoft Office, Retail Industry
Primary Location...6750 Kimball Avenue,, Chino, CA 91708, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth