Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Project Manager I, eComm
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1031524
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About Walmart InHome
Walmart InHome delivers fresh groceries from your local Walmart directly into your kitchen or garage fridge. We launched two years ago in Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Southeast Florida, Northwest Arkansas, and Atlanta to rave reviews from customers. Go on, ask us about our NPS and CSAT!
Now, we’re preparing to scale up and bring the convenience of InHome to families all over the country. We’re a scrappy and entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the world's largest retailer. We have dedicated Engineering, Product, Customer, Operations, Marketing, and Design teams in-house. We're building cutting edge hardware, software, and experiences from our lab in TriBeCa, NY and our journey has only just begun.
Supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Serve as associate contact and resource; obtaining information and offering solutions to filter and prioritize requests for leadership time and attention; mentoring, offering guidance, and delegating to others; resolving internal and external customer requests;
Meeting management across internal and external teams in coordination with VP, ensure smooth planning of meetings, track next steps and proactively plan required follow up
Form relationships and strategize best solutions for Office and Associate Relations with the Facilities team, proactively maintains office standards and strives to make the workplace a comfortable, safe, and enjoyable environment;
Coordinates, plans, and schedules projects, company, and business-related events (e.g. leadership offsite) by researching and identifying options, resources, and cost efficiencies within established timeframes; establishing dates, timelines, agendas, and team building exercises; identifying and coordinating specific technology needs; identifying, organizing, and scheduling pre-travel preparation and business needs
Assist team members with Procurement and Purchasing support by developing relationships with Finance and Procurement team members and working closely with associates
Manages multiple small-scale projects or multiple work streams by collaborating with stakeholders to efficiently develop and deliver recommended solutions; following project methodology; aligning multiple project requirements; finding solutions to project issues; ensuring tasks are executed as defined in the schedule in order to achieve project goals; monitoring budgets and costs for projects; identifying and communicating status and adjustments to project milestones and transitions between project phases; identifying changes and escalating them to supervisors; and executing system changes.
You’ll sweep us off your feet if you:
Are someone who can have their hands in a lot of different tasks at once and can keep them organized.
Have clear and concise communication skills and prioritize information appropriately and accordingly
Have experience with budgets and accounting in a wide array of applications
Have a background as a project manager, an administrative assistant, or in retail management
Can act as a “switchboard” to route issues to the appropriate party
Experience and skill in calendar management and navigating projects for C Level Executives.
You’ll make an impact by:
Being someone on the team who is there to truly support the teams doing the hard work, you are here to fill in on things so they can focus on the big picture.
Being knowledgeable and resourceful in Walmart policies, becoming an advocate and source of administrative support for the InHome team
Building strategic and meaningful relationships within the InHome team and our partners
Coordinating associate relations such as off-sites, team outings, activities and more
- Customer/Member Centered: Meet Internal and External Customer/Member Needs - Identifies the requirements, expectations, and needs of customers/members. Supports and aligns with initiatives, goals, and actions focused on improving customer/member service. Addresses the concerns and issues of internal and external customers/members. Uses customer/member data, analyses, and insights to improve customer/member-related decisions.
- Build Relationships: Form Relationships - Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organizational boundaries. Relates to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background. Collaborates with people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and functional areas to discover new perspectives.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Performance - Develops and implements plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals. Develops contingency plans to manage or eliminate potential problems. Identifies and recommends ways to continually improve and streamline processes and practices.
- Judgment: Demonstrate Professional Judgment - Researches and integrates relevant information and data, and uses expertise to make recommendations or decisions. Identifies and applies sound, fact-based criteria in setting priorities and making decisions. Uses business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities. Probes and looks beyond symptoms to determine the root causes of problems and identify possible solutions.
- Adaptability: Adapt Professionally - Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity. Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities. Updates and shares knowledge and skills to keep current in one's area of expertise. Embraces change and supports its implementation.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 1 year’s experience in project management, business, operations,
or related area OR 3 years’ experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data analytics and project management systems, SupervisoryMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...250 Hudson St, NEW YORK, NY 10013-1006, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth