Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Hourly Human Resources Senior Coordinator, Learning and Development - Health and Wellness Non-Store Operations (Entry Level)
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1029398
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Coordinates learning activities by organizing materials for course delivery; utilizing systems to monitor, track, and report learning activities; consolidating trainee feedback and performance metric results; advising on course facilitation improvements; and maintaining project timelines. Manages new hire learning processes by assisting with orientation and onboarding; scheduling New hire trainings; and conducting new hire orientation.
Manages paperwork, records, and transactions by filing, entering, and ensuring accuracy of associate records; reviewing returned documents for accuracy and completeness; processing associate time, attendance, and other records; updating associate changes in personal information; finalizing and correcting payroll; and escalating human resources and associate issues to management.
Communicates company policies and changes to associates and answers associate questions regarding content.
Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Associate’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, Education, or related fields OR 1 year’s experience in communications, contact center, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Training others in a production-based environmentBachelors: Business, Bachelors: Communication, Bachelors: Education, Bachelors: Human Resources
Primary Location...9600 PARKSOUTH COURT, ORLANDO, FL 32837-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth