Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Analyst II, Business Analysis And Insights
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1008632
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Analyzes and ensures accuracy of information by creating, maintaining, and evaluating data; comparing data with third-party information, budgets, or actual results; analyzing and researching risks or compliance concerns; analyzing financial data, key performance indicators, and metrics; evaluating trends and reviewing results for accuracy; utilizing financial models, plans, and tools; and conducting analyses for special and recurring projects.
- Organizes data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies by evaluating ongoing analytical needs; serving as the analytics subject matter expert; reporting data-based insights in a uniform manner; monitoring and reporting on business strategies; collaborating with internal and external business partners to build a consistent and accurate strategy for using data-driven insights; and providing expert advice and guidance on the application of best practices.
- Provides customer service and reporting in area of responsibility by providing reports and communicating results, preparing information and supporting documentation; supporting key business processes; serving as an information resource; providing guidance and recommendations based on defined policies and practices; supporting relationships with key stakeholders to deliver solutions and support; and resolving issues, answering questions, obtaining information, and providing documentation.
- Executes processes across different areas of the business to ensure efficiency and compliance by establishing timelines, workflows, and requirements; supporting and developing training; creating, verifying, and distributing necessary documentation for reviewing results; managing and verifying functionality of key process and controls; and loading appropriate information.
- Supports customer requests and needs by utilizing analytical tools; extracting and consolidating relevant data for reporting; determining layout and formatting; analyzing best delivery methods; identifying root cause and solutions in all supported systems. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience leading, innovating, and developing processes. Ability to review and innovate tool and equipment procurement processes, asset and fleet maintenance and operation and creating and maintaining training programs.
- Data and analytics experience. Ability to review and analyze data to compare root causes, cost analysis, develop and propose process or procedure changes to improve performance.
- Experience building training documents and programs. Properly document instructions for efficient completion of tasks, properly vetting with appropriate stakeholders and business partners prior to publishing, and engaging leadership prior to execution.
- Project Management experience. Familiarity with project management and six sigma processes to properly test, pilot, and rollout process changes in scale to a large field tech population to ensure minimal disruption to the business.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or relevant area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analytics - Big Data, Data Analysis and Insights, Statistical Programming Language
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth