Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Staff Data Analyst, Anti-Money Laundering
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1005021
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
***Strong preference for work is Bentonville AR. Could be remote from within 90 miles of Dallas TX, or Charlotte NC. Relocation assistance is available!***
The Staff Data Analyst, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) will help provide analytics and development support to improve AML, Consumer Fraud, and Sanctions business intelligence solutions. Build relationships with subject matter experts to design and create dashboards and/or other solutions to ensure operational success for Financial Services Compliance processes. Create and maintain the data for reporting on key performance metrics for compliance programs for area of focus.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Designing, developing, and supporting powerful data visualizations that portray data insights in a clear and articulate way for varied audiences.
- Leveraging your experience with Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, and other tools to create and implement solutions for on-demand access to metrics, operational queues, and dashboards in support of anti-financial crimes investigators, analysts, and leaders.
- Supporting the financial crimes compliance team for the largest retailer in the world with critical data and reporting to mitigate risks.
- Using your subject matter expertise in AML, Consumer Fraud, and/or Sanctions to enhance business intelligence solutions, insights, and recommendations.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are an anti-financial crimes analytics expert through formal work experience.
- You are an expert user of tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, etc. to build data solutions.
- You have proven success preparing large amounts of data for analysis, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting, and dashboards using resources such as Google Cloud, Tableau Prep, Teradata, Oracle, and SQL.
- You have experience working with in-app widgets for industry standard anti-financial crime case management tools.
- You have experience coding using R or Python and have working knowledge of at least one of the following: SAS, Matlab, etc.
- You have experience producing reporting or analytics that leverage modeling techniques, entity resolution, network analysis, or other sophisticated approaches.
- You have a proven track record to solve problems through mathematical and deductive reasoning and experience with statistical modeling or advanced statistical methods.
- You have experience working with anti-financial crime professionals and an understanding of common business practices and processes in the industry.
- You are current with compliance rules and regulations of the FRB, SEC, OCC, FATF, FinCEN, OFAC, and familiarity with USA PATRIOT Act, BSA/AML and OFAC screening regulations.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Arts, Finance or related field and 3 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field. Option 2: Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 1 year's experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field. Option 3: 5 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data science, data analysis, statistics, or related field, Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, Related industry experience (for example, retail, merchandising, healthcare, eCommerce), Successful completion of assessments in data analysis and Business Intelligence tools and scripting languages (for example, SQL, Python, Spark, Scala, R, Power BI, or Tableau)
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth