Develops project management practices by adhering to the principals of the Walmart Global eCommerce project management methodologies (for example, Agile); promoting the principals and business value of project methodologies throughout the organization; leading and contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the Walmart Global eCommerce project management best practices; acting as a change agent for process and/or business improvements; and building and maintaining partnerships with the software engineering managers, architects, product managers, business, and vendors.
Ensures project manager and senior project manager development and continued successful performance by providing mentoring; monitoring program and individual project progress; providing guidance regarding project methodologies and best practices; providing periodic project status reports and executive summaries to stakeholders and management; developing new project managers to ensure skills are aligned with established Project Management Organization (PMO) standards; and providing mentorship and guidance to peers and management on methodology and practice.
Manages a large portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion by serving as the project lead (for example, scrum master) for multiple projects; collaborating with project stakeholders to develop project strategy and overall goals; developing overall program roadmap and schedule; assigning team roles and responsibilities; identifying and managing critical path workflows and cross-functional dependencies; collecting and analyzing project metrics to manage initiatives and drive accountability for the accomplishment of overall project objectives; identifying and procuring resources from resource managers; preparing and maintaining a project risk assessment; developing and executing plans for managing risk; escalating and communicating program related issues; and presenting project status updates to senior leadership and key stakeholders.
Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers) by coordinating internal and vendor schedules and priorities; integrating teams and vendors into project strategy; communicating progress status; evaluating system capabilities and ensuring sustainable functionality; ensuring delivery of proper functionality; and managing communications from vendors to internal stakeholders.
Leads the development of eCommerce programs by determining business readiness; forecasting projected expenses; developing and managing program budget; establishing metrics to ensure adherence to established expectations; developing capital and resource plans; developing project timelines and deliverables; ensuring successful delivery; and providing feedback regarding project success.
· Deep HR ServiceNow experience
· Strong organization, verbal and written communications skills.
· Experience driving execution, design, and delivery of change in processes and large-scale distributed systems.
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and lead cross-functional groups; and to prioritize regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame.
· Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification.
· Agile experience.
· Strong working knowledge across multiple disciplines (Policy, procedures, relationship management, executive communications, financial management, shareholder value, P*Q, KPI, business case process, financial strategy of run, grow and transform the business.)
· Working knowledge of IT operations management, business applications management and information security.
· Demonstrated experience with driving innovation – technology innovations, strategic planning, continuous service improvement, launching new products and services.
· Strong communication skills and evidence of driving transformation within organizations.
· Demonstrated track record of networking, negotiation and influence skills.
· Demonstrated track record of enabling business model innovation and driving competitive advantage.
· Understanding of products and services.
· Experience creating and maintaining partnering relationships with functional leaders.
· Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple priorities and high stress situations.
· Strong relationship skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners.
· The ability to have fun even, especially in stressful situations
Minimum Qualifications...Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 6 years' technical program management experience OR 10 years' technical program management experience.
Preferred Qualifications...Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.