• Manages the execution of multiple technical projects
• Acts in a leadership role within the team
• Provides and supports project planning and execution
• Follows team business processes and provides feedback to continuously improve team processes
• Provides support for the Product Owner via daily scrum meetings, JIRA management, and driving team productivity
• Participates in project planning; adhering to the scope and objectives of project or program; working with business units to achieve requirements within managed timelines
• Connects dots and clearly communicates about assumptions, risks, and known issues with the project or program; takes action concerning any known issues immediately
• Coordinates project planning activities to support the project goals (for example: business requirements technical breakdowns, risk assessment, current and desired diagrams, target date)
• Assembles and appropriately adjusts project management plans; incorporating project changes (for example, scope, schedule, costs) into the project plans; and ensuring adherence to established quality standards for the Information Systems Division
• Takes ownership in team allocation across projects and identifying capacity opportunities or constraints; understands the skill sets across the team to adequately assign tasks
• Works with the program manager consistently to track expenses against budget and forward planning to control spend
• Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans using agile methodology
• Creates consistent updates and presentations on project issues, status, change request and plans to diverse audiences (for example, managers, customers, suppliers, all stakeholders and project staff)
• Leads and follows-up with internal customers/stakeholders for necessary information and involvement during the project lifecycle ( for example, backlog reviews, retrospectives, documentation, and decision-making)
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Self-initiates educational opportunities and growth
Additional preferred qualifications:
Two years or more experience working on projects using Agile methodology desired
Two years or more experience as a project manager and/or Scrum Master desired
Scrum Master certification
Two years of technical project experience
Minimum Qualifications...Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 1 year's technical program management experience OR 4 years' technical program management experience.
Preferred Qualifications...Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.