Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Maintenance and Custodial
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Distribution and Fulfillment Centers
- Job Function Distribution and Fulfillment Centers
- Employment Type Full & Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition MC41200156CP
What you'll do at
As a custodial associate, you will be expected to safely and correctly perform facility upkeep activities (e.g., cleaning, maintain internal areas of the facility, operate sweeper/scrubber). You must ensure facility upkeep equipment is in proper working order and supplies are organized and stocked.
Your attention to detail and focus on safety will be critical in these roles.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesMaintenance Operations
- Maintains, repairs, and conducts preventative maintenance on DC equipment and building in safe and correct ways.
- Repairs items in a timely manner and utilizes established repair policies and procedures.
- Tells management about dirty and harmful working conditions and unsafe practices.
- Tells management when tools and supplies required for performing repairs on DC equipment are unavailable or broken.
- Utilizes Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to perform work (e.g., record work history, identify parts usage, identify warranties) in a timely and effective manner.
- Safely and correctly performs facility upkeep activities (e.g., cleaning, maintain internal areas of the facility, operate sweeper/scrubber) and follows these requirements when doing own work in a timely and effective manner.
- Spots unsafe working conditions, poor products, and improper service procedures in the facility, and reports them to management with ideas for how to fix the problem.
- Ensures facility upkeep equipment is in proper working order and supplies are organized and stocked.Comply with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Performed additional duties as assigned
Minimum requirement examples are;
- Maintenance Technician
- Coursework or certification in electronic technology and 2 years industrial maintenance experience specializing in electronic technology (e.g. troubleshooting and repairing automated equipment) OR 3 years industrial maintenance experience specializing in electronic technology (e.g. troubleshooting and repairing automated equipment).
Energy Center Technician
- 1 year experience in industrial refrigeration (e.g. valve rebuilds, working with refrigeration systems); OR 1 year experience with HVAC
- Will obtain the Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator (CARO) and Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certifications within 30 months of job entry date and will maintain them while employed in this position
- 1 year experience with ammonia refrigeration
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth