Email Marketing Manager - Art.com
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH2077223
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About the Job
The Email Marketing Manager will develop, execute and optimize email marketing strategies to drive customer lifetime value and rapid growth for Art.com. He/She will be a customer experience champion and own the customer journey map, establishing engaging communications to delight our customers at every stage of interaction with our brands. We are looking for a self-motivated marketing manager, able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment. You are passionate about data and about creating customers for life.
- Strategically lead, develop, implement and manage full cycle email marketing programs, from ideation to execution
- Identify gaps in retention in order to develop campaigns and programs to drive increased repeat purchase, customer LTV and brand affinity/NPS
- Create relevant and personalized customer journeys to drive LTV
- Onboard new-to-file prospects through best-in-class execution of personalization, brand story-telling, activation of first purchase/second+ purchase tactics while focusing on the customer mindset
- Cultivate a test-and-learn culture and build our testing roadmap to optimize email performance and achieve customer retention goals
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, site merchandising, product, creative and design, and finance teams
- Collaborate with customer acquisition to grow our contact list. Guide data capture efforts across marketing and customer touch points
- Effectively communicate customer retention strategies and performance to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership. Develop customized dashboards and reports as needed
- Build processes to quickly identify shifts in performance and a plan for response
- Own relationship with ESP and other third party partners
- 4+ years of experience in email marketing for an eCommerce company
- Proven track record of driving growth for an eCommerce business by building, optimizing, and scaling effective customer lifecycle programs and promotional contact strategy for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., engagement, reactivation, cross-sell/up-sell, referral)
- Demonstrated experience leading high-volume email strategies and automated programs and hands-on experience with a major ESP (Responsys preferred)
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to perform HTML, CSS, and SQL editing
- Background in CRM infrastructure and personalization roadmap planning
- Proven collaborator with outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Mobile-first mindset, acquiring and engaging customers wherever they interact with our brands
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture or other web analytics tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, or similar field, advanced degree or MBA a plus
- Experience in high-growth retail eCommerce environment
- Experience with mobile marketing
- Knowledge of reporting tools, such as Tableau, Oracle BI, etc.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents