Senior Manager Seller Programs Adoption
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH2031439
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
- Strategize and identify opportunities and drive program adoption to improve the seller experience throughout the customer journey - from acquisition, through onboarding, and into their growth on the site.
- Improve targeting high-quality sellers, measure their performance, and the seller perception of Walmart Marketplace as a whole
- Coordinate w. various stakeholders and teams across Walmart Marketplace and the company at large (Categories, WMG, Marketing, Customer Support, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Plan, build processes, and measure the success of various programs
- Connect with customers via scalable channels (email, in-app messages, webinars, social media, etc.) to help solve problems
- Develop and execute end-to-end programs focused on driving product adoption and seller services tool development
- Measure, track and analyze results, report progress and optimize programs continuously
- Grow the seller adoption team as we scale and build out more programs (SLC, local)
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, economics, engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- 7 -10 years of experience in Program/Product management with experience in leading cross functional teams to solve complex business problems, deploy products launch innovative solutions
- Experience in retail, e-commerce, and /or Marketplace
- Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people across multiple levels, cooperative working style
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer
- Prior experience launching partner growth solutions and services
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business partners
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, drive and passion to be best-in-class
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Track record of delivering results and ability to demonstrate measurable results to business and customer KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to champion products throughout the organization
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
- Be the customer: You have a deep understanding of how to connect with and develop amazing experience for customers/partners
- Belief in our purpose of save money, live better for customers
- 1-2 years experience at a Top Tier management consulting firm
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents