Lead Guide, Austin
- Location AUSTIN, TX
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1898373
What you'll do at
Bonobos is seeking Lead Stylists (we call them Lead Guides) who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our Austin location. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? Our Austin Bonobos Guideshop location at 2nd Street is looking for for great full-time Lead Guides - our spin on a Keyholder.
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure our customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What's exciting about this opportunity? As a Lead Guide, you are a critical team member of our Bonobos Guideshop Field team. You will act as a leader and will be responsible for “holding down the fort” when the Guideshop Manager (or Assistant Guideshop Manager) is not available. You will be an expert in delivering exceptional customer experiences through balancing your leadership responsibilities, the daily coaching of Guides, and managing your own individual sales results. You will partner with the Guideshop Manager to ensure effective communication and contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Have 2-5 years of sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the Company
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Are able to work as a team and effectively communicate
- Understand the power of generating leads and can manage a team with agility, change direction, and continuously improve based on key lessons learned
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone look and feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Are self motivated and confident in your ability to network
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about men’s fashion, fabrics, styles, fit, and more
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents