Business Development Manager - Electronics
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1824764
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About the Role
Business Development and Partnerships:
- Provides input into B2B marketing strategy and prospect, partner and vendor communications.
- Executes B2B marketing strategy.
- Identifies new business development opportunities and manages outreach/ marketing/engagement efforts.
- Collaborates with other managers and cross-functional team members across Categories, Pricing, Product Development, Planning, etc.
- Collaborates with external business partners and vendors.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Reviews gaps identified
- Builds and leads a team to execute on business area or category objectives.
- Coaches team members and provide feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance.
- Have performance and career development conversations.
- Maintains team motivation and engagement.
- Mentors Associate Strategy and Business Development Managers.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
Research and Analysis:
- Develops straightforward analytical frameworks/models for assessing business development and outcomes of strategic initiatives (e.g., impact on ROI/customer growth, conversion rates, profitability).
- Recommends key analysis and metrics.
- Reviews research and analysis performed.
- Identifies business improvement opportunities.
- Manages and champions business improvement initiatives.
- Provides input into short-and long-term strategic plan for the category or business area.
- Bachelor Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Four years relevant experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents