Senior Product Manager
- Location OMAHA, NE
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1788726
What you'll do at
Senior Product Manager
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of bright minds at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork and professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate and shop for their home.
This role will be based at Hayneedle HQ in Omaha, Nebraska.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take Walmart’s products to next level. You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals
- Prioritize ruthlessly driven by a long-term vision to scale the business for an explosive growth.
- Work with rock star Engineering and UX teams in a fast paced, agile development process
- Leveraging data to make informed product decisions.
- Using customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Researching competition and third party vendors to understand the market dynamics
- Presenting and clearly articulating product strategy to everyone in the company.
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing products and building mocks for product ideas
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
- Experience in e-commerce or retail and web-oriented technology products.
- Experience in one or more ad tech and martech areas, such as SEM, Display ads, Social ads, Affiliates
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of merchandisers, designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting things done
- Unique chance to work with our family of brands: Walmart, Jet, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business
Meet Our Family of Brands
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents