Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Location RESTON, VA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1787702
What you'll do at
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, an important part of the recruiting process, and is critical to providing a brilliant candidate experience. Talent Acquisition Coordinators work very closely with both Technical and Non-Technical Recruiters and are involved in all aspects of the candidate management process.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to execute and improve programs to find top talent
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidates
- Maintain and help build out candidate profiles in our Applicant Tracking Systems
- Hold Hiring Managers and Interviewers accountable to agreed upon roles and responsibilities
- Work with Talent Experience team to ensure a brilliant candidate experience from first outreach through offer or turndown
- Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during their on-site interviews
- Work with Talent Acquisition Operations to maintain all recruiting management records
- Contribute to projects that positively impact the recruiting team
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Past experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Experience with scheduling tools and/or advanced ATS systems
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, D.C. Metro
National landmarks, museums, renowned restaurants—the D.C. Metro is a hub of activity and culture. It’s also a prime location for the future of tech.Discover D.C. Metro
The Lincoln Memorial
"In this temple, as in the hearts of the people for whom he saved the Union, the memory of Abraham Lincoln is enshrined forever."
The National Mall
A symbol of freedom and equality, millions visit the Mall annually to relax, enjoy its beauty, visit its museums and find voice.
Escape for a hike in the great outdoors at Great Falls, where the Potomac River spills over steep, jagged rocks through the picturesque Mather Gorge.
Air and Space
Companion to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on the Mall, the Udvar-Hazy Center displays thousands of aviation and space artifacts.
Wolf Trap National Park
This 117-acre park is a majestic natural setting for performances, dining and year-round recreational opportunities like hiking and sledding.
Fishing, boating, campgrounds, mini train, carousel, volleyball courts, golf course, disk golf, snack shop, picnic areas, playgrounds and mini-golf!
Reston Town Center
Shopping, dining, ice-skating and events in a beautiful setting in the heart of Reston.
The final resting place for more than 400,000 active duty service members, veterans and their families, honoring their service to our country.
City of Alexandria
Once among the 10 busiest ports in America, the city's historic character still remains; beautiful 18th- and 19th-century buildings line the Old Town.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents