Senior Product Designer - Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1767528
What you'll do at
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
- Creates the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads UX projects to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility limits
- Manages project team UX deliverables
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years design experience OR Masters Degree and 3 years design experience OR 6 years design experience.
- A product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
- Prototyping, product/interaction/visual design/prototype through pencil on paper sketching and using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
- Ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
- Experience building ad-tech or eCommerce products
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents