Technical Recruiter - Contract Assignment
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1747445
What you'll do at
We are looking for an experienced technical recruiter to join our talent acquisition team. You will play a leading role in creatively identifying and engaging top engineering talent, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
This will be 6 months contract with possibility of extension.
What you’ll be working on
Driving the technical recruiting efforts in partnership with technology leadership and fellow technical recruiters.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates; and ensure a superb candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine technical and cultural fit
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Work with engineering leads and HR partners to drive the selection and offer process
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and interviewers
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for recruiting. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Strong technical acumen and understand the basics of agile development principles, engineering functions, and current trends in technology
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage and excite passive candidates
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Jet has a unique and positive experience
- 3-5+ years total experience
- 2-4+ years experience in technical recruiting working in a high volume recruiting environment
- Bachelors Degree
WalmartLabs : Imagine working in an environment where one experiment can catapult an entire industry toward a smarter future. That’s what we do at Walmart Labs. We’re a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and our enterprise operates.
Jet.com : Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents