Associate Director, Fashion Marketing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1741040
What you'll do at
About the Job
We are on a mission to make Walmart a credible destination for fashion.
As the Associate Director of Fashion Marketing, you’ll be responsible for developing, evolving, and executing the Fashion marketing strategy for Walmart. You will have the unique and exciting role of leading marketing for some of our key partnerships, seasonal programs and fashion campaigns. You will liaise heavily with cross-functional partners (Marketing channels, Creative, Site Merchandising, Editorial, Business Development, Marketing operations etc) and agencies to develop and execute integrated marketing plans and measure their success.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized marketer who has a proven track record in growing businesses and is able to jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Build, track, and monitor marketing campaigns and performance
- Leverage internal creative teams and agencies to build breakthrough creative and messaging to drive adoption and growth.
- Partner with internal and external leaders to deliver on cross-functional marketing campaigns with tight timelines, high visibility, and material impact.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer habits in fashion (online and offline) and act as an internal advocate for innovative solutions and marketing campaigns that will acquire and retain the best customers.
- Manage relationships with business partners and leaders within the Retail organization to ensure alignment on goals and campaigns and follow through with visibility into Marketing’s impact
You’re a seasoned marketer with deep knowledge of and passion for retail and fashion. You love to take risks and enjoy working collaboratively to create a vision and then execute on that vision. You have a deep understanding of various marketing levers and how to use them to drive consideration and growth. You have a creative eye, can write a killer creative brief, and know a winning ad campaign when you see it. You are never satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking to learn, grow, and innovate. You are fluent with media plans and can optimize campaigns across all consumer touchpoints. You’re a flexible team player. You have great business sense and know when to trust your gut.
- 7-10 years relevant experience in B2C marketing. Fashion experience required.
- Knowledge of and experience in marketing disciplines: acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships.
- Proven leadership and people development skills, as well as experience working and influencing cross functionally.
- Expertise in leveraging digital marketing, social, mobile, and new media to engage customers and transform brand and customer experience.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
- Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities.
- Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior, retail, and fashion in particular.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record. MBA preferred.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents