At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is seeking Specialists who's primary objective is to establish and improve the process to support customers who are utilizing display or search self-service platforms, which include but are not limited to:
- Report bugs identified by the customers
- Collect customer feedback on platform experience
- Define and establish SLA expectations
- Triage and escalate issues
- Update FAQs and train support teams so that effectively resolve issues and meet SLAs
- Provide guidance on how to improve their KPIs or desired outcomes across the Walmart advertising platform
- Test and provide feedback for new product feature launches
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams, like Product, Marketing, Product Marketing, Billing etc to resolve current issues and review and plan future initiatives.
- Delivering qualitative and quantitative recommendations and plans on how to improve customer experience
- Collaborate with a team and execution are a necessity while being customer orientated
Manager's Preferred Qualifications (3-5 "nice to haves"):
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data
- Strong documentation skills: Ability to clearly document processes, training material and communicate to team members and customers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently
- Experience with Search and self-service platforms.
- Great communication & presentation skills.
- Strong analytical/modeling skills with the ability to convert raw data into actionable insights.
- Provide support for all involved in the campaign whether internally or externally, including engineering.
- Prioritize effectively and determine which initiatives to deliver first based on quantitative reasoning and rationale.
- Evaluate and make decisions on campaign spend rates, user quality, creative performance, and marketplace opportunities.
- Dive into investigations and communicate outcomes to management and leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Economics, Marketing.
- Experience in 2+ years of Search Advertising, Ad Operations, Ads Engineering, or Marketing / Media Buying.
- Experience in 2+ years of establishing support team structure, process and training.
- Leverage data using SQL to quickly troubleshoot any issues that arise and impact the performance of the campaign for advertisers.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Thoughtspot, or Domo.
- Expertise with ticketing systems like Salesforce, Jira, Service-now.
- Ability to work in a hack culture, producing immediate and real-time results on critical tasks that require focus.
- Comfortable to commute to other Walmart offices, at least once a month, to have 1:1s with cross functional team members.