Business Operations Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1653752
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across the organization to investigate and recommend solutions to partner questions and issues.
- Continuous Improvement and Support Strategy: Manages the execution and contributes to the development of continuous improvement plans for tools and processes
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Partner Support and Resolution: Provides escalation support to both internal and external partners for the most highly complex issues;
- Reviews open tickets daily for follow-up, routing and resolution of escalated issues and inquiries; Provides oversight of team supporting internal customers in troubleshooting issues related to item-set up or other technical issues; ensures work is distributed efficiently across the team; Analyzes trends to identify root causes of common issues and provides input to effective solutions.
- People Development: Builds and leads a team to execute on business area objectives; Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance; Has performance and career development conversations; Maintains team motivation and engagement; Mentors specialists.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 3 - 5 + years of experience in e-commerce, operations and/or analytics.
- Prior experience managing small to large teams
- History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering and business stakeholders alike.
- Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughput in the item lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering alike.
- Prior eCommerce experience is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents