- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1618160
What you'll do at
The Walmart Media Group is looking for a Graphic Designer who has an eye for beautiful design and a mind for powerful visual storytelling. You will join our newly formed in-house Creative Services team, committed to creating highly imaginative, concept-driven solutions to support our sales team. Reporting to the Sr Manager, Brand, you will be focused on developing a range of multi-channel creative assets for sales materials, integrated marketing campaigns, and event assets. You are someone who’s not afraid of design challenges and are excited to jump into new and impactful projects. Additionally, you can work collaboratively within a diverse team and can help bring projects to life. You’ve got an amazing portfolio of work showcasing some design awesomeness. And last but NOT least, you are an overall delight to be around, self-motivated, and proud of putting out some eye-catching designs.
Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising platform for brands, uniquely designed to reach hundreds of millions of U.S. shoppers across their entire shopping journey. We connect billions of shopping behaviors to real transactions (both online and in-store), and help marketers truly understand how their marketing drives results.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Conceptualize and design multi-channel creative assets that are engaging and clean, with a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Design collateral including infographics, emails, direct mail, custom sales presentations, white papers, case studies, one sheeters.
- Manage multiple projects on an assigned timeline.
- Adapt and adhere to processes in a newly formed Creative services organization
- 5+ years of proven experience working with digital assets and/or campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or equivalent field.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Powerpoint and Indesign as well as have excellent typography skills.
- Understand and demonstrate fundamentals of graphic design as it applies to brand, layout, and digital graphic production.
- Know how to display data in interesting and easily-digestible ways.
- Strong collaboration skills a must, as candidate will be working closely with a copywriter, designers, project manager, creative director, business leads, and more.
- Self-starter, problem-solver attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a highly-communicative team
- Extremely effective and organized; able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in B2B (Business to Business) and/or supporting a highly-motivated sales organization
- Ecommerce/Digital Retail experience a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents