Creative Services Project Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1618122
What you'll do at
The Walmart Media Group is looking for an experienced Project Manager focused on driving creative workflow, building operational processes and ultimately driving successful creative delivery of pre-sales materials including videos, presentations, collateral, infographics and other creative requests. You will join our newly formed in-house Creative Services team, committed to creating highly imaginative, concept-driven solutions to support our sales team. Reporting to the Sr Manager, Brand you will be focused on managing the successful execution of day-to-day activities on a diverse variety of projects and deliver on budget, on schedule and with superior high quality while meeting strategic objectives and all requirements. As a PM you must be an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and someone who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project, possessing an extreme sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability to see a project through from start to finish
Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising platform for brands, uniquely designed to reach hundreds of millions of U.S. shoppers across their entire shopping journey. We connect billions of shopping behaviors to real transactions (both online and in-store), and help marketers truly understand how their marketing drives results.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Work directly with various teams to understand project request, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan
- Write clear and detailed project briefs for the Creative team, and answer any internal and external questions
- Develops project/release plans and timelines, monitors execution progress and drives resolution to possible scope/time trade-offs
- Manages portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day problems and communicate effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations. Understand when (and why) to escalate issues. Facilitate meetings, and ensure the team receives clear direction for next steps
- Address program bottlenecks, provides alternative resolutions and mitigation strategies with win/win outcomes
- Negotiate program delivery timelines with stakeholders
- Ensures ongoing communication of progress against project/program objectives to various forums
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced agency or in-house agency environment managing multiple creative projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative and quick-on-your-feet thinking to deliver major projects on time and on budget
- File and asset management in a shared server environment with a strong understanding of required asset type by final deliverable
- Production Management (Print/Digital) experience from a Creative Agency; working closely with Design/Creative teams, and an understanding of the different specifications and processes for print and digital design production is highly preferred
- Recent experience with project management tool(s) that includes maintenance of key project details and budgets/estimates while managing assignments and schedules for team members
- Knowledge of abilities and limitations of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Experience with multi-channel environment: print, digital, presentation, video, content management
- Strong Microsoft Office skills [PPT for internal and client presentations, Excel for organizing/analyzing data and Word for SOW development]
- Experience managing design and creative process ensuring the delivery of high-quality and cost-effective deliverables while upholding brand standards and acting as a brand steward
- Excellent attention to detail is a must; as you will be responsible for quality control of assets
- Experienced with oversight of third-party relationships, including Print, Media, Photography, Video, and Localization providers as well as ongoing vendor management
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Must be confident to work independently
- Can assess skills needed for projects including print, digital, presentation and video.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents