Content Marketing Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1616960
What you'll do at
The Walmart Media Group is looking for a creative, forward thinking, and data-driven content marketer to help shape our content strategy and engagement to help build and strengthen the Walmart Media Group brand. You will develop innovative and high impact content campaigns from the ground up in order to support sales, growth and product marketing. You will work in partnership with the Sr Manager, Brand to create multifaceted content marketing projects from beginning to end including launching and managing a new blog, establish and manage social channels, and maintaining our website. Your work exhibits a strong sense of craftsmanship and an almost perfectionist attention to detail. Your strong communication and collaboration skills allow you to work effectively and closely with a highly talented team of marketers and designers. In all, your approach to B2B marketing is relatable, creative, and human.
Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising platform for brands, uniquely designed to reach hundreds of millions of U.S. shoppers across their entire shopping journey. We connect billions of shopping behaviors to real transactions (both online and in-store), and help marketers truly understand how their marketing drives results.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Develop and execute a content strategy for the entire buyer journey across different touchpoints. Content assets will include blogs, whitepapers, case studies, email campaigns, website content, landing pages, presentations, brochures, reports and more.
- Conceive and develop thought leadership content, including the distillation of complex data into easily digestible and memorable insights for a broader audience.
- Using data insights from Walmart shopper behavior, develop creative ways to tell our story in an engaging way
- Evangelize our customers’ stories through testimonials, case studies, videos, webinars, and more.
- Write with clarity, personality, and heart.
- Promote on-brand messaging to customers through online and offline channels.
- Manage an editorial calendar for all external touch points.
- Evaluate campaign performance with ongoing reporting and analysis and provide recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
- 5 years of experience as a content marketer, journalist, and/or editor, ideally in a B2B business
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to many different content formats, including email, Web copy, longer-form thought pieces, social media copy, blog content, case studies and testimonials, one-pagers, overview materials, and more
- Experience collaborating with insights analysts to create data-driven materials
- Track record of finding the new angle or insight on a topic, bringing new life to themes that are known to be important but have become stale
- A natural communicator with proven collaboration skills across a variety of personality types and functions. Can be both creative and analytical in the same meeting and bridge different functions
- Execution oriented with a passion for project management and fast paced environments
- Comfortable presenting ideas and information to senior leadership internally and externally
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents