- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1582877
What you'll do at
The Lead Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Builds and supports internal and external partner relationships
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes the systems and process strategy for eCommerce
- Manages the continuous improvement of eCommerce recruiting systems and technology
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes recruiting reports
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management or related field OR 2 years experience in information technology, human resources information systems, recruiting, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- 1 year experience working with or in a Human Resources or Recruiting Department.
- 1 years experience in database management.
- 1 years experience with HRIS applications (for example, PeopleSoft, SAP).
- 1 years project management experience.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents