Treasure Hunt Gamification Specialist
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1559576
What you'll do at
Treasure Hunt Gamification Specialist
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of bright minds at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork and professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate and shop for their home.
We are looking for a Treasure Hunt Gamification Specialist to create exciting new experiences for Hayneedle.com’s customers that marry a unique storytelling voice & engaging, gamified experiences. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated storyteller, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment
This role will report to the Treasure Hunt Gamification Manager and will be based in San Bruno, CA.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Build all site content programming, including planning & brief creation (does not include Blog)
- Build all editorial curation for all merchandising modules
- Optimize & build recommended products module curation
- Ideate & build treasure hunt content & tactics to extend browse sessions
- Partner with Creative Studio & Category team to identify photography & asset needs
- Develop customized dashboards and reports to identify engagement trends
- Evaluate trends and KPI's and leverage these insights to inform decisions for future content
- Drive continuous improvement of acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of experience in Site Merchandising, Curation, Merchandising or Content Management
- Proven track record of driving and accelerating GMV & conversion
- Proven skillset in creating engaging content
- Proven collaborator with outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Mobile-first mindset, acquiring and engaging customers wherever they interact with our brands
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intellectually curious with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of merchandisers, designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting things done
- Unique chance to work with our family of brands: Walmart, Jet, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business
Meet Our Family of Brands
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents