Manager, Acquisition Marketing - Home (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1537467
What you'll do at
Marketing Manager, Acquisition for Walmart’s E-Commerce Home Category
Our Mission in the Walmart E-Commerce Home Category is to Make a Beautiful Home Possible for Everyone. Everyday we’re working in different ways to democratize style and to empower our customers to discover the better in every room of their home, no matter their constraints around effort, time and money. At Walmart, we want to help people Save Money. Live Better. For our target customers, that starts with creating a home they love.
The Marketing Manager for Walmart’s E-Commerce Home Category will report into the Associate Director, Acquisition and play a key role in changing perception of Walmart as a destination for Home and driving consideration amongst higher value customers. This involves launching private and national brands; storytelling around trending styles; growing our customer base; and generally blowing people’s minds with the amazing home décor they can achieve shopping at Walmart. You will partner with your merchant counterparts on the retail side to ensure our marketing strategies and executional plans are locked and loaded.
Additionally, you will partner with internal Paid and Unpaid channel owners across SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Display & Paid Social, and PR; as well as collaborate with external Media Partners to develop and optimize our programming. You will brief-in creative teams and judge ideas.
Walmart.com is a rapidly growing division of Walmart and this opportunity is perfect for someone who has a growth mindset; a passion for progress; adaptability; and humanity. Kindness is a filter for us. If you’re a marketer with a blend of performance marketing experience, strategic thinking, and creative ability, this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
Marketing planning, execution and creative asset development (50% of time)
- Input into Home’s annual marketing strategy and operating plan
- Lead Acquisition marketing program execution with guidance from the Associate Director
- Maintain marketing calendar and ensure alignment with retail priorities
- Work closely with Content Curation and Site Merchandising Teams to ensure seamless storytelling and consumer journeys between Paid marketing and site experience
- Partner with the Affiliates Team to develop and execute integrated Content programs
- Participate in campaign briefings, creative briefings and asset development planning
- Judge and approve creative assets according to the brief
- Contribute to weekly meetings with the retail team by providing relevant marketing updates
- Support the Associate Director in identifying and selling-in vendor-funded co-op opportunities in conjunction with Walmart Media Group
Insights & Analytics (50% of time)
- Monitor the markets in which we play and the competitive environments and turn observations into insights and recommended actions
- Develop knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the marketing landscape, our partners and our competitors through regular connection points with external media and creative partners
- Develop a deep understanding of customer habits (online and offline) through partnership and regular status with Marketing Analytics
- Use reporting dashboards to monitor our performance on a daily and weekly basis, finding areas of opportunity or enhancement
- Strong organization and project management skills to keep all parties on track and ensure flawless execution
- Build strong relationships with retail, marketing channel partners and creative teams
- Bring a positive attitude, curiosity and openness to work with you every day
- 3-5 years relevant experience in B2C marketing, agency or brand management. Project management experience is a plus
- Proven track record of supporting high-performing marketing campaigns that exceed revenue and customer targets
- Experience in at least one area of performance marketing including acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships. Previous acquisition performance is a plus
- Strong analytical acumen. Willingness to “get hands dirty” and bring clarity to complex problems
- Strong organization skills and ability to work effectively and collaboratively across a cross-functional team
- Proactive, curious and comfortable in fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Customer mindset with knowledge/interest in retail and passion for Home
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents