Partner Acquisition Specialist
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1486514
What you'll do at
The Partner Acquisition Specialist II role is responsible for driving Marketplace partner growth on Walmart.com. This quota carrying role will develop and secure new business relationships by communicating the value of selling on Walmart.com at scale through lead generation, outbound email campaigns and cold calling of prospective partners.
As a member of the Marketplace acquisition team, the ideal candidate will feel comfortable wearing lots of hats, thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong judgement, curiosity and adaptability. The Acquisition Specialist will collaborate with various business teams including category management on acquisition strategy and directly contribute to Walmart.com’s ability to grow the assortment we offer our customers and the partners selling on our platform.
- Develop and manage a high volume of prospective partnerships with priority, in-demand brands and assortment through cold calling, email outreach
- Work with category partners to identify trends, assortment gaps and other business related product requests to shape Marketplace acquisition pipeline and achieve organizational goals.
- Manage a high volume sales funnel from prospect to contract closure, while maintaining the quality and integrity of our seller community.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 2-3 years of inside sales experience in a fast growth environment
- BA/BS degree
- Motivated with sense of urgency to meet and exceed aggressive sales goals
- Knowledge and/ or experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Ability to close deals, manage a sales funnel and meet/exceed quota
- Problem-solving approach with attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Online eCommerce and/or Marketplace experience.
- Objective, enthusiastic and flexible
- Specialty knowledge in a retail vertical (example Fashion, Home, etc.)
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents