Strategic Program Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1423665
What you'll do at
About the Position
We have an incredibly challenging and unique problem to solve here at Walmart eCommerce, unparalleled in scale at any other company: How do we allow customers to effortlessly buy what they need both in stores and online? Our Strategic Management Office is working on the Top Walmart US Initiative, creating the strategy on how to easily move assortment across all of our channels and perfect the supplier experience. We’re at the heart of tackling integration of the largest network of physical stores to getting online. We need you, a Strategic Program Manager, to work across engineering and product groups in eCommerce, Stores, Merchandising, Analytics, and Supply Chain to bring revolutionary market solutions to our omni-channel business. Our team has regular exposure to Executive Leadership within both Stores and eCommerce, given the critical priority of our products and programs.
Who are You
- Results Driven: You are a hyper coordinated technical program manager with extensive experience in building and leading programs across teams in varying geographical locations
- Comfortable with Ambiguity: You’re able to create stability within chaos, without much direction
- Strong Communicator: You have great executive presence and are able to summarize complex problems for leadership to easily digest
- Thoughtful: You can quickly read a room and understand the varying opinions from stakeholders across levels
- Data Obsessed: You ask the right questions to dig into the details and make data-centric decisions
- Customer Centric: You are able to zoom out and think about problems using the lens of a customer
- Performance Based: You have a reputation of getting stuff done, period. People give you responsibility because they trust that you’ll drive tasks to completion.
- Technically Fluent: You easily understand deeply technical system and process flows and are able to simplify complex technical concepts.
- 5+ years in Project Management, Engineering, Product Management, Consulting, or Business Analytics; MBA or MS Preferred
- Proven track record of leading top priority programs with a high level of complexity
- History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering, product, and business stakeholders
- Developed and implemented business and product strategies
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Executives; excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents