Partnership Specialist, Marketplace - Automotive
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1405655
What you'll do at
Partnership Specialists, Marketplace
Marketplace is one of Walmart.com’s fastest growing and dynamic businesses committed to constantly meeting the assortment needs of customers. The Automotive Parts & Accessories team is looking for an individual who can collaborate, and thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate innovative thinking, learn and use the latest tools and technology – and above all else, think every day about how best service the needs of our partnerships.
The Partnership Specialists, Marketplace will be responsible with supporting all Marketplace Partnerships financial and operational goals, the measuring of key performance metrics, and building strong internal and external relationships to drive marketplace growth in the Automotive Parts & Accessories Category. Additional responsibilities will also include optimization of assortment to enhance the Walmart.com shopping experience.
Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This role is heavily cross-functional, requiring working knowledge and coordination with merchandising, marketing, operations, finance, and technical teams.
Ideal candidates will possess general project management experience and should also understand how to use technology to assist in driving future enhancements and requirements for the technology platform.
- This is an ideal role for a candidate who loves partner management and is interested in driving significant financial growth.
- Own and drive Strategic Automotive Partnerships with an annual GMV plan
- Co-Create Joint Annual Business Plans (JBPs) by aligning financial targets with partnerships, identifying assortment needs, and securing marketing placements
- Continuously monitor seller performance. Provide internal performance reporting and host regular external partner meeting to effectively communicate Seller performance and pivots
- Partner with category management and site merchandising to understand assortment needs
- Collaborate with technology product and marketing teams to ensure visibility of Marketplace items
- Ensures the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous online retail or ecommerce experience a plus
- Automotive enthusiast or Industry knowledge is desired
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents