Strategic Program Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1378070
What you'll do at
The Strategic Program Manager is responsible for scoping, roadmapping, and executing programs are the company’s top initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to work with executive leadership to help identify the biggest pain points for the organization, develop plans to solve them, and then personally lead the execution of the program(s).
Challenges you’ll be tackling
Optimizing our site search capabilities: In an extremely competitive ecommerce market is important to deliver an amazing experience, with tens of millions of items to choose from how can we delight our customers with the exact item they want, partnering with the VP of Search you can help make it a reality!
Pricing: With the ubiquity of pricing algorithms and screen scraping technology, how will we stay ahead of the competition to deliver the lowest prices to our customers, let’s solve this together.
Market Place Seller Onboarding: As 3rd party market places have evolved so have the strategies to make them successful we need thought leadership and drive to help make us best in class.
• Plan and direct multiple high visibility medium to large, cross-functional programs by defining the scope and objectives of the program
• Drive the execution of multiple business initiatives by identifying customer and operational needs synthesizing to actionable program roadmaps and milestones
• Build, develop, and maintain strategic, cross-functional stakeholder relationships by identifying key partnerships across the company
• Evaluate program performance by comparing financial projections to actual results, identifying and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs), and trend data
How you’ll know it’s right
- If you enjoy going around institutional processes and blazing your own trail…
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you understand that without risk, there is no reward…
- If you want to be a part of a team working on the top initiatives in the company…
• Minimum 6 years of total work experience (including internships)
• Minimum 4 years of program management experience or consulting experience (including time leading on site consulting teams)
• Master’s in Business or an Engineering discipline
- IT Program Management Experience
- Previous experience with strategic execution
- Leadership experience
- C-suite level interactions
The Walmart.com team is here to provide amazing digital and physical experiences for our customers – with seamless access to products and services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com and beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, and seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and e-commerce innovation to customers.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents