Customer Success Account Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1297535
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group is the internal Advertising team within Walmart.com. We operate at the intersection of Retail, Ecommerce and Advertising within the largest Retailer in the world.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team that’s poised to have a big impact. Anchored by the world’s largest retail audience, we help brands engage with Walmart customers with full funnel advertising solutions. And we’re building products and platforms to meet the ever changing needs of our brand partners across display, audience and product search advertising.
Within our advertising suite, we’ve developed and launched a self serve Product Search Advertising platform (WPA) that enables our suppliers to directly buy product search ads on Walmart.com. And we’re looking for a proven Manager to build and lead a Customer Success Team to work with our Marketplace and Supplier partners to leverage WPA to grow their business on Walmart. It’s early days for our group and you’ll have the opportunity to develop the foundation for growth by leading a team of Customer Success Specialists.
This is a rocket ship…..we have a seat for you if you’re up to the task. You can learn more about WMG here
This position will report to the Manager of Customer Success, Sponsored Search within the Walmart Media Group and will be located in our San Bruno, California offices.
What You Will Get To Do:
- Develop strong relationships across a category of suppliers and manage the pre and post sales support of supplier advertising on our self serve platform.
- Grow CPC advertising revenue across your suppliers Month To Month
- Manage campaign pacing and performance through data analysis.
- Distil data to provide campaign reports, with actionable takeaways that drive performance and growth.
- Refine optimization and reporting to improve processes.
- Applying key learnings for broader team improvement.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with cross and multifunctional teams to respond to supplier needs.
- Self motivated, excellent ownership and accountability to drive successful programs.
- Familiarity with analytics, advertising data/tech, and search advertising technologies and methods, paired with strong analytical quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to be a key individual contributor and strong team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years of client relationship, customer success or account management experience in media or advertising.
- Preferably in a search advertising agency.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Adept at raw data analysis, analytics tools,
- CRM, Salesforce experience.
- Retail or e-commerce experience.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents