Sr. Product Manager, Partner Integrations
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1276789
What you'll do at
Product Managers at Walmart US Ecommerce are responsible for the product roadmap and drive the architecture for the next great e-commerce platform by combining their technical expertise with keen product vision. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about complex system interaction and software development process as well as communicating across business and engineering teams.
As the product leader for the Partner API, you will own the development and execution of the next generation of partner APIs - primary way that Walmart marketplace and drop ship vendors interact with the e-commerce platforms. You will work with engineering, product and support teams to assess opportunities within the current API program to build a best in class integration offering. You will also be responsible for ensuring new sellers/suppliers can integrate seamlessly and measure the performance of the API program through a established set of KPIs and build capabilities at a massive scale.
Retail Core Engine Challenges
- Influencing business and technical teams across multiple organizations to gain consensus on strategy and tactics for developing core retail systems.
- Working at scale for one of the world's largest retail companies and it's e-commerce brands.
- Bringing together e-commerce systems from different stacks/interfaces/engineering cultures and making them work seamlessly.
- Building high availability, low latency systems to serve customers across multiple independent online stores.
Are you right for us?
- You have a history of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering and business stakeholders alike.
- You have strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
- You have a passion for and keen understanding of data analysis, classification, taxonomy and digital item management.
- You are able to identify external and internal customer needs and "bridge the divide" to develop technical product strategies, roadmaps and requirements that meet those practical needs.
- You are able to convincingly communicate product vision, solutions and benefits of our classification methodology to customers and stakeholders alike.
- You drive feature definition, planning and development efforts across technical teams with clarity and conviction.
- You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You have deep customer empathy, and champion the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process.
- You are intellectually curious, technically savvy, and maintain a sense of humor and humility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering alike.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ years of technical product management experience.
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Must be comfortable working with APIs and related tools.
- Operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Champions company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Proven track record of delivering top notch products that meet market needs and delight users.
- 3-5 years experience in e-commerce, online advertising and/or analytics.
- Proficient in office productivity (Excel/PowerPoint) and project management (Jira/TFS) tools.
- Prior experience developing API products or ecosystems in eCommerce / Marketplace is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of a cloud technology stack.
- Familiarity with iterative software development methodologies- Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents