Group Product Manager, Mobile
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1235935
What you'll do at
About the Job
The Native App Team at Jet is responsible for defining the vision for and executing against the Jet digital consumer experience with a mobile-first mindset. The team partners with business stakeholders, research & analytics, UX design and engineering to define a customer-driven experience strategy that benefits our native app users. They are then responsible for forming and prioritizing a feature roadmap, partnering with design & engineering to execute against that roadmap. The Director of Mobile will be responsible for building and leading a team of talented mobile product managers. The Director’s experience and passion for mobile, industry leading product discovery & development practices, and quantitative/qualitative decision making will help shape the team and inspire them to make Jet’s mobile experience high impact to the business and an essential part of our customer’s daily lives.
Supporting the Native Product Managers in defining & executing the customer roadmap. Including but not limited to:
- Lead a thoughtful product strategy that balances consumer, business, and technical priorities
- Clearly define and communicate what a winning consumer product looks like, rally teams to build it and iterate until we get it right
- Owns native platforms, but is a strong visionary for mobile across the board
- Provides a strong influence on mobile design, product principles, and product marketing
- Structure a product org around you that is designed for success and recruit a world-class team to help you execute our vision
- Find and use data to drive informed decisions, even with imperfect information
- Build consensus across our team, with external partners and our members.
- Find and track the right OKRs/KPIs for our business to ensure efficient sustainable growth, engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Be an expert on the domain, the market, the competition and the trends.
- Champion the voice of the customer and engage with our research team regularly to understand the users problems and challenges and using the learnings to help shape the product roadmap
- BA/BS degree, with 4+ years of experience managing product teams
- Have held an in-house senior product role at a consumer tech or e-commerce company
- Have at least X years of experience managing people and are known for building, leading and inspiring awesome product teams
- Have launched great iOS and Android apps
- Have launched features that have failed (this is how you learn!)
- Think strategically, but you're also willing to get your hands dirty
- Extreme proficiency in research, design, engineering and data analysis
- Are up on all the latest trends in mobile commerce and other emerging platforms and you have a strong instinctual sense of where things are going
Jet is reshaping e-commerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken, NJ (just 10 mins from Manhattan), we are on the relentless pursuit of building the world’s greatest customer experience for shopping online. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it!
Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight - all while delivering our customers the best possible value on products they love (and we’re just getting started!). At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents