Walmart Customer Care Fraud
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1215013
What you'll do at
About the Job
Jet.com is part of the Walmart eCommerce family of brands. Our member services team ensures incredible service – via phone, email and social media, every single day. Jet.com offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career in a dynamic and member oriented environment.
We are looking for the best of the best for our rapidly growing Member Services department. If you are a person who has the skills to provide the best customer service possible, over multiple channels, then we may have the right job for you!
What does a Fraud Specialist do?
- Consistently meet scheduling expectations and consistent execution of work on fraud held order queue
- Speak directly with customers to resolve disputes and prevent fraudulent activity
- Potential to support refund review and jet anywhere fraud check functions
- Assist with special projects to drive continuous improvement of Jet’s fraud processes and related system utilization
- Strengthen relationship between Fraud Operations and Member Services through training, transparency and 24/7 support
- Maintain reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance.
- You have a positive, happy attitude that makes you want to serve our customers every day.
- You believe in helping resolve customer's problems on the first contact.
- You want to grow and have the opportunity to take on more responsibility.
- You have the ability to adapt to change and perform well under pressure.
- You're smart, honest and a great communicator.
- You have the ability to work in a team environment.
- You have excellent spoken and written English AND great listening skills.
- You want to be part of a company that values your effort and opinion.
- You are comfortable navigating multiple systems and getting up to speed very quickly with all of our online tools.
What competencies do Fraud leaders look for when hiring a new Specialist? (See Appendix for definitions.)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Dealing With Paradox
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Written Communication
Appendix – Competency Definitions
- Action-Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Business Acumen - Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Customer focus
- Decision Quality - Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Listening - Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Dealing With Paradox - Can act in ways that seem contradictory; is very flexible and adaptable when facing tough calls; can combine seeming opposites like being compassionately tough, stand up for self without trampling others, set strong but flexible standards; can act differently depending upon the situation; is seen as balanced despite the conflicting demands of the situation.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Written Communication - Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents