Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1214521
What you'll do at
About the Job
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key member of the Jet Talent Acquisition team, an important part of the recruiting process, and is critical to providing a brilliant candidate experience. Talent Acquisition Coordinators work very closely with both Technical and Non-Technical Recruiters and are involved in all aspects of the candidate management process.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to execute and improve programs to find top talent
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidates
- Maintain and help build out candidate profiles in our Greenhouse, our robust Applicant Tracking System
- Post positions to Greenhouse and job boards as necessary
- Hold Hiring Managers and Interviewers accountable to agreed upon roles and responsibilities
- Work with Talent Experience team to ensure a brilliant candidate experience from first outreach through offer or turndown
- Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during their on-site interviews
- Work with Talent Acquisition Operations to maintain all recruiting management records
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Past experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Experience with scheduling tools and/or advanced ATS systems
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents