Senior Strategic Program Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1212143
What you'll do at
The Senior Strategic Program Manager is responsible for scoping, roadmapping, and executing programs are the company’s top initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to work with executive leadership to help identify the biggest pain points for the organization, develop plans to solve them, and then personally lead the execution of the program(s).
Challenges you’ll be tackling
Optimizing our site search capabilities: In an extremely competitive ecommerce market is important to deliver an amazing experience, with tens of millions of items to choose from how can we delight our customers with the exact item they want, partnering with the VP of Search you can help make it a reality!
Pricing: With the ubiquity of pricing algorithms and screen scraping technology, how will we stay ahead of the competition to deliver the lowest prices to our customers, let’s solve this together.
Market Place Seller Onboarding: As 3rd party market places have evolved so have the strategies to make them successful we need thought leadership and drive to help make us best in class.
- Plan and direct multiple high visibility medium to large, cross-functional programs by defining the scope and objectives of the program
- Drive the execution of multiple business initiatives by identifying customer and operational needs synthesizing to actionable program roadmaps and milestones
- Build, develop, and maintain strategic, cross-functional stakeholder relationships by identifying key partnerships across the company
- Evaluate program performance by comparing financial projections to actual results, identifying and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs), and trend data
How you’ll know it’s right
- If you enjoy going around institutional processes and blazing your own trail…
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you understand that without risk, there is no reward…
- If you want to be a part of a team working on the top initiatives in the company…
We think you’d look great in purple.
- Minimum 6 years of total work experience (including internships)
- Minimum 4 years of program management experience or consulting experience (including time leading on site consulting teams)
- Master’s in Business or an Engineering discipline
- This role will allow for exposure working with the senior leadership of our eCommerce organization
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values – trust, transparency and fairness – Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, and brands. Based in Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let’s make a date.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents