Business Operations Director
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1211735
What you'll do at
What you'll do:
- Develop and Manage complex analytical forecasting models (and beyond). Exceptional leadership, data and analytical skills will be utilized to provide best-in-class analytics to a wide variety of business audiences.
- Understand & grow the business. Uncover user and business pain points. Reduce churn. Measure outcomes.
- Play a mix of product, business, and yield optimization analyst conducting market sizing, product opportunity assessments, monitor web analytics & advertising performance, yield optimization & pricing analysis.
- This is a highly influential role across the org and requires someone with a true passion for business strategy, business operations and seamless execution of strategic objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist & manage the annual plan, operating budget, and track business performance. Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for business improvements.
- Build Display dashboards: Visualize data with templated or custom reports. Create effective reporting and dashboards.
- Provide analytical support to Product Managers. Ensure accuracy of data capture strategy.
- Great communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, including both business and technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Finance, Product, Strategy, and Operations team. Lead staff meetings, stakeholder and strategy sessions, capture and publish meeting minutes, and follow up of actions to ensure accountability. Lead and developing business strategies and plans resulting in measurable outcomes.
- 6-10 years of experience in an operating role with a mix of marketing, digital advertising, product, business operations
- Excellent general modeling skills. Excellent at handling large and complex data sets
- Experience in designing and delivering automated business intelligence solutions. Data visualization skills in Tableau or similar tool. Familiar with Omniture for web analytics.
- A self-starter: Can drive projects with minimal guidance
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 4+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, business consulting, or related field
- Exceptional collaboration & leadership skills. Comfort working with and managing sizable teams in fast paced environment. Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Technical Experience with SQL, Scala, Python a significant plus.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents