Strategist, Marketing Data Operations
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1189255
What you'll do at
The Analytics & Insights team at Jet combines analytical skill with marketing expertise to help drive Jet’s rapid growth. We’re looking for a highly motivated, quantitative-minded individual who is passion about learning and contributing to a world-class team with large budgets, and highly aggressive growth goals.
As Strategist, Marketing Data Operations, you will use your technical expertise to enhance our overall marketing data strategy and will report directly to our Director, Analytics. This is a unique chance to simultaneously dive into ad tech and have the autonomy to drive change in how we think about and capture our data.
You are a methodical and well-organized visionary with a strong attention to detail and a desire to streamline processes and innovate upon inefficiencies. In this role, you will not only be the standard-bearer for creating seamless and scalable execution, but you will also lay the ground work for an efficient, process-driven ad trafficking system.
- Provide technical support and guidance for new vendor and beta integrations
- Collaborate with the Marketing Data Architect, media channel owners, and analytic teams to establish campaign nomenclature and structures that will best allow us to achieve our robust, data-driven goals
- Ensure data integrity from a tracking standpoint across vendors from app attribution to data management platforms
- Work with channel owners and analytics to identify data red flags and maintain current, up-to-date documentation of any discrepancies
- Dive extensively into data QA; work on auditing and integrating data pipeline
- Support 3rd party marketing tag management and implementation.
- 1 - 3 years experience working in Ad Operations
- Extensive knowledge of programmatic ad serving (experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager is a plus)
- A strong working understanding of 3rd party across any paid media channel including: PLA/Search, paid social, affiliates & partnerships, mobile, and OOH
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record
- A strong understanding of data management
- Experience writing jira/tfs/trello tickets, working/talking to engineers
- Prior technical project management experience
- Fun and quirky - we like unique people!
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents