Advanced Analytics Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1154423
What you'll do at
The Advanced Analytics Manager is responsible for ownership of team level analysis and projects. They should have a strong understanding of how to construct analyses, statistical inference, and data cleaning/ETL. They will be creating highly impactful solutions to complex problems alongside a talented team in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
- Working with stakeholders to identify problems within the business that can be solved.
- Applying advanced analytics and modeling to real-world problems
- Delivering actionable insights and recommendations to the business
- Work within the Pricing and Revenue team to deliver in-depth analysis and actionable insights to the Retail business
- Build relationships with stakeholders in the Retail organization to identify opportunities to enable the broader organization
- Opportunity to manage a small team of analysts or pursue a principle advanced analytics role
How you’ll know it’s right
- If you like solving complex problems
- If you want to see the impact of the work you do
- If you like to continue to learn new tools and technologies
We think you’d look great in purple.
- Minimum 5 years of experience (including internships)
- Proficient in SQL, R or Python, Excel
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance, Math/Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
Bonus points for Experience with:
- Streaming products like Kafka, Spark
- R Shiny Applications and Plumber API
- Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, Data Science or Computer Science
- Large datasets
- Consulting or Agency Experience
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values – trust, transparency and fairness – Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, and brands. Based in Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let’s make a date.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents