- Location OMAHA, NE
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1154212
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Drive change. Make impact. Meet our family of brands: Bonobos, Hayneedle, Jet.com, Moosejaw, Modcloth, Parcel, SamsClub.com, Shoes.com, Vudu, Walmart, and growing!
About the Job
Hayneedle is looking for a smart, talented and creative HR Generalist to join the Talent Operations team at our Customer Service Center in Omaha, NE. You'll be challenged to push boundaries, break from tradition and recommend bold, innovative ways to solve the toughest employee relations issues. Your day-to-day will involve coaching and consulting leaders on how to build fair and just people processes and bring our core values of Integrity, Relationships, Innovation and Accountability to life. You will be immersed in the areas of labor and employee relations, training, performance management, and HR data management.
- Provide HR guidance and support to the center across a breadth of areas including: talent management, employee development, performance management, and employee relations
- Conduct employee relations operations, such as: internal investigations, data audits within HRIS, assist with writing performance improvement plans, etc.
- Administer compensation and benefits support
- HRIS administration, report building, and data interpretation
- Lead and help develop cultural programs and practices that enhance and enrich the Hayneedle culture
- Execute employee engagement surveys including analysis and action planning to drive improvements
- Develop communication strategic priorities by writing and disseminating a diverse array of content including email, newsletters, videos, speeches, presentations, and digital messages
- Lead and develop cultural events, philanthropic efforts, community events, and other speaking engagements
- Work with our leave vendor to administer FMLA, ADA, Worker Comp, personal leaves, parental leaves, etc.
- Manage termination process including exit interview analysis and equipment collection
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of progressive high volume human resource generalist experience
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities, be self-directed, and motivated
- Ability to develop trusting relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience with performance management, leadership coaching and consulting
- Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, and change management
- Ability to take the initiative to identify and anticipate employee needs and recommend solutions
- Knowledge of and experience with employment laws, labor relations, and practices including FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, DOT, EEOC, litigation, issue and dispute resolution, etc.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents