Merchandising Operations Lead, Home
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1137163
What you'll do at
The Merchandising Operations Lead is responsible for supporting the strategy of our customer’s visual journey at Jet.com. Your ultimate goal is to collaborate with the marketing, category, and product teams to ensure we provide our customers and potential customers with a compelling, exciting and differentiated visual journey. The right candidate will demonstrate a can-do attitude, be flexible, imaginative, analytical and self-starting. They will know how to hit the ground running and be interested in imagining and implementing new ways of shopping in the home space.
Challenges you’ll be tackling:
Develop more meaningful customer relationships that lead to brand preference and higher purchase frequency.
Inspire shopping through storytelling: Cultivate an emotional connection to home categories on Jet.com via story-telling through marketing, curated moments and content.
Meet the needs of our customers & category/company business plans: Stay abreast of the competition and learn the latest tools and technology to analyze data and insights at scale. Be in the know about industry trends, work closely with category teams to understand important brands & products and with marketing to understand important seasonal moments and brand-wide strategies.
- Convert visits into sales by collaborating with cross functional partners on seasonal events and corporate campaigns to best respond to customer interests and demand.
- Contribute to the development of the strategy for site features/functionality and execute these across categories to achieve category goals.
- Analyze content performance and modify site merchandising strategy based on findings.
- Manage curated content and category page content end-to-end.
How you’ll know it’s right:
- If your social media feed is filled with home bloggers, influencers, magazines, and retailers…
- If you’ve binge watched HGTV…
- If playing in a jungle gym sounds more fun than climbing a ladder…
- If you want to do things in our industry that have not been done…
- If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change…
We think you’d look great in purple.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of total work experience
- Basic working knowledge of Omniture, web analytics, customer metrics, KPIs and financials
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. In Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience that saves customers every penny possible. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let’s make a date.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents