Manager, Acquisition Marketing - Consumables (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1118700
What you'll do at
The Manager, Acquisition Marketing - Consumables will be responsible for driving growth through a variety of digital platforms with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA), and ROI by channel and media campaign. In this role, you will drive the online marketing strategy for Consumables while executing and optimizing key channels including Search (SEM + SEO), Paid Social/Display (prospecting + retargeting), and Affiliate marketing. You will liaise heavily with cross-functional partners, but in particular the media teams (internal & external).
The ideal candidate is highly hands-on and has experience aggressively driving unprecedented growth in traffic and conversions. Applicants should have a passion for digital media, analytics and optimization.
• Drive acquisition channel performance to meet new consumables customer and sales revenue targets within established CPA and ROI constraints and perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and analysis across all channels
• Oversee direct response programs including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display Advertising, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, and evaluate and explore other emerging media
• Build, track, and monitor campaign performance by channel; collaborate and execute with relevant internal and external channel partners and vendors (Google, Pandora, etc.)
• Oversee and drive SEO program/efforts
• Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a strong framework for iterative testing
• Contribute to LTV and LTR Analysis and Cohort analysis for the department
• Contribute to the process details of significant monthly budgets, including P&L management and forecast alignment, ensuring that they meet management requirements
• Optimize paid media spend and ROI goal using multi-touch sales attribution across channels
• Partner with cross-functional teams to execute on core business objectives, including Media, Creative and UI, Product and UX, Legal, and Finance teams
Skills and Experience
• 4+ years progressive experience in online marketing, ideally in an e-commerce company or startup
• In-depth experience with key acquisition channels - ability to zoom from high level strategy with a nuanced approach to synergies across channels - down to tactical, channel specific optimization details
• Managed and executed complex online acquisition programs without agency support
• Experience managing and forecasting budgets and performance across marketing channels
• Demonstrated ability to work with external agencies and manage day to day interactions
• A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
• Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative
• A penchant for making decisions based on empirical evidence
• First-rate collaboration skills across diverse departments
• Consumables category experience a plus
• BA/BS degree with strong academic record
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents