HR Business Partner
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1107700
What you'll do at
As the Jet.com HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of the team, so you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics. It’s your role to create the end-to-end People Strategy that will support associates and the business. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable challenging convention. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to design and execute your strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work.
What you’ll be working on
- You’ll partner with the Jet.com CEO as well as Jet Customer Experience, Jet Grocery and Jet Technology leaders to develop business objectives and plans. Design and implement HR priorities to drive the business
- You’ll offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- You’ll provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- You’ll be active in driving alignment of objectives, work and communications across the organization by working closely with various HR leaders.
- You’ll strengthen the leadership teams by providing coaching and counsel to senior leaders to further develop their leadership capability.
- You’ll partner with technology leaders to design and build organizational capability to delivering the objectives of the businesses.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for Human Resources. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- A minimum of 8+ years of progressive human resource
- experience with a focus in Technology.
- Proven experience with performance management, succession planning,
- talent management, leadership coaching and consulting. Strong business acumen.
- Strong conflict management skills. Ability to navigate a matrixed organization.
- Be self directed and motivated. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and
- negotiation skills. Ability to navigate through complexity.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Experience in creative
- problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support and achieve
- results at all levels of the organization. Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high performance culture.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Prior experience supporting multiple functions
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents