- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1095870
What you'll do at
Here’s the deal:
The Jet creative team is looking for a Photographer to join us in championing our brand and creative point-of-view on all things photography and photo production.
Here’s the day-to-day (or at least a quick snapshot of it):
- You’ll be working very closely with our Producer to support various photo needs cutting across Jet’s customer experience, from shooting images for social media usage to shooting entire campaign visuals for site and marketing usage.
- You’ll be photographing in “pop-up” studio spaces within our Hoboken office to working on location off-site, so get ready to be agile and versatile in flexing your different photography muscles.
- You’ll be working with our designers, from product to brand, and Art Director and Creative Director to provide the best photo solutions that will work across various platforms.
- You’ll be working in our project management tool to stay connected on the details of upcoming shoots, while also joining creative meetings to get down to the nitty-gritty details and understanding the bigger picture.
Here’s the bare minimum:
- 5+ years experience in photography, photo editing, and retouching.
- A portfolio that not only demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of what it means to successfully shoot for a brand, but also showcases your point of view.
Here’s the bonus:
- Experience in eCommerce, startup
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents