Manager, Product Analytics
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1076949
What you'll do at
About the Job
Jet is looking for a strategic, collaborative, and highly analytical individual to join the Product Analytics team. Rolling up to Jet’s broader Analytics & Insights group, the “Manager, Product Analytics” will support the day-to-day and strategic work of our product teams as they work towards revolutionizing the shopping experience. You will be responsible for:
- Reporting-on and analyzing conversion, customer engagement, product merchandising and category performance
- Analyzing customer behavior to identify and recommend ways to improve the customer experience, optimize conversion, and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Partnering with our Product and Analytics teams to solve problems and propose data-informed solutions to deliver on our mission to deliver the best-in-class, customer focused shopping experience across web and mobile
The ideal candidate will be an analytical problem solver who gets excited about working with data in all capacities, and would prefer to take the pragmatic approach rather than the theoretical one. To succeed, you’ll need strong independent thinking skills, coupled with the ability to lead the narrative on how to approach and solve key problems the business faces daily. While strong analytical acumen is a must, the ideal candidate must also be able to communicate data and insights to business users and package ideas/results into cohesive, strategic stories. This role requires strong business acumen and the ability to get up to speed quickly on retail e-commerce dynamics.
The role will report to the “Senior Manager, Customer Analytics” and be nested within our Product Management team.
What You Will Do
Leveraging tools such as Adobe Analytics, Looker, SQL, R, and Python, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Customer Analytics team to establish objectives, key metrics, and targets to measure the performance and health of the Customer Experience.
- Create, maintain, and automate standard reporting and dashboards to support day-to-day monitoring of customer behavior and site performance.
- Develop powerful and engaging data analyses and visualizations for stakeholders to support day-to-day and strategic decision making.
- Analyze customer behavior data to identify trends, patterns, perform analyses, answer questions and deliver recommendations to improve site performance.
- Communicate written and verbal analysis of customer behavior and insights to inform conversion optimization and the product development strategic roadmap.
- Perform data validation and quality assurance on stakeholder reporting.
- Provides training on digital analytics and ecommerce analytics best practices and tools.
- BA/BS degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- 2-3+ years of relevant Digital Analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Analytics
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience building dashboards & standard reports on key performance indicators and providing insight, analysis, and recommendations against business objectives.
- Proven ability to leverage analytical skillset, working with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize customer experiences, drive decisions, and measure outcomes.
- Ability to distill signal from noise, and to communicate and visualize findings with non-technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, work independently, and to drive projects to completion with minimal guidance and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Comfort working cross-functionally with other teams and advocating your ideas and insights.
- Desire and enthusiasm for learning new analytics technology and tools.
- Previous experience in e-commerce or retail industries
- Master’s degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Either R or Python for advanced analysis
- Experience using Looker or Tableau for building dashboards
- Understanding of Adobe Analytics implementation and QA concepts
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents