Manager, Talent Brand Marketing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1063857
What you'll do at
The Manager, Talent Brand Marketing is responsible for designing and implementing a leading employer brand for the Walmart family of brands. Your ultimate goal is to design compelling experiences and campaigns that attract, engage, and keep extraordinary talent while showcasing Walmart and its family of brands as the world’s best places to work.
You’ll apply your deep knowledge of user-centered design to craft experiences that deeply empathize with associates across their journey (learn, apply, join, engage, depart). You will liaise within cross-functional partnerships across teams like People Experience, Store Operations, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, pooling their collective creativity deliver experiences that bring delight to our associates, meeting them where they are.
- Attract & engage talent: Design innovative and measurable employer brand experiences utilizing relevant channels that put our brand/s on the map as top places to work-driving attention and action.
- Build brand ambassadors: Build and implement a scalable and consistent design language that influences our partners leading to brand strength and consistency across teams and programs.
- Design branded experiences: Design and optimize exceptional and differentiating experiences, programs, and campaigns that resonate with candidates throughout their journey (learn, apply, join, engage, alumni).
- Think visually – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate design concepts
- Build employer brand design standards across the enterprise – making design decisions based on good judgment, experience, research and data
- Have an immense impact on an incredible scale through new product launches and employer brand campaigns that affect 2.4 million associates every day
- Be the employer brand design voice, driving collaboration with Walmart marketing teams and other partners to ensure that our programs align with our external marketing efforts while using the proper voice, tone, and visuals of our employer brand
- Be deeply familiar with marketing best practices, drip and engagement campaign strategy, social channel landscape, and measuring for success.
- Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to re-define the employer brand space and deliver a cohesive user-centered experience.
You’re a risk taker. A dreamer. A typography connoisseur. You turn an idea into a user-centric experience that drives attention and action. You have big ideas and can both implement them yourself or inspire others to come along with a positive attitude. You are an advanced creative and strategic visual designer, passionate for re-thinking the employer brand space at the Fortune One company. You’re comfortable dealing with change and you’re ready to jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field
- Delivered successful design for integrated campaigns including responsive web, digital advertising, and print collateral
- Experience building efficient scalable systems, templates, and design tools for wide audience
- Minimum 7–10 years of total work experience (including internships)
- You have experience in Employment Branding
- You’ve led a team of 2+ (contractors or full time)
- You read this job description and a bunch of ideas came to mind, then we want to hear from you!
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents