Associate Counsel-Tort Litigation Support
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 999803BR
What you'll do at
- Developing and fostering relationships with business partners
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies, assesses and manages risk to the company
- Manages financial resources and processes
- Monitors corporate governance processes and procedures
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides legal advice and counsel to the company
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Provides support for business transactions and projects involving legal risk
- 5 years legal experience post-degree.
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- License to practice law in at least one state.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents