Sr. Manager II - Talent Programs & Experience Strategy - Chicago, IL
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 999104BR
What you'll do at
" Build relationships with key COE leaders across the Global People Division
" Bring the associate lens into key talent programs such as performance management, learning & development, and total rewards
" Lead the strategy for the experience of associates in different populations across the enterprise
" Identify opportunities to connect initiatives, and continuously be on the lookout for ways to strengthen the experiences of our associates
" Partner with our PX Talent Brand team to bring our talent brand and associate value proposition to life inside of our talent programs across the enterprise
" Embed analytics and measurement into all talent programs to understand impact and continually assess associate needs
" Bring a strong background in talent and human capital to how we think about how we develop, recognize, and retain our associates
" Continually research and stay abreast of industry talent trends to ensure we are proactively addressing new ways of working
" Be an advocate for People Experience across Walmart, Sam's Club and our eCommerce family of brands
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 4 years experience in human resources, talent development or related field OR 6 years experience in human resources, talent development, or related field.
- 3 years experience in university relations, campus recruiting, internship program management or talent development.
- Experience interacting with and partnering with senior leadership
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents