Lead Attorney- Legal Hold Team
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 995691BR
What you'll do at
• Directs and improves strategy for maintaining legal holds and ensures legal compliance with company preservation obligations.
• Develops effective process for monitoring status of legal holds and ensures that legal holds are routinely updated by the legal hold team; reviewing and continuously developing best practices for legal hold processes.
• Proactively collaborates with appropriate stakeholders on resolving any process or litigation hold software issues arising during normal course of managing the litigation hold portfolio.
• Provides legal advice and counsel to the company by providing clients with an informed understanding of the client's legal rights, obligations, and risks to allow the client to make informed decisions; developing strategies to respond to client's legal issues; counseling clients regarding legal compliance and costs of business initiatives; developing and delivering training (for example, Legal Hold Process, Preservation Practices); monitoring legislation and significant legal decisions; and managing outside counsel representing the company before various administrative and judicial bodies.
• Provides overall direction for the purpose of providing legal services by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices (for example, Preservation Practices); analyzing costs and forecasts, and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer-focused environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
• Directs legal support for business transactions and projects involving risk by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; drafting, editing and reviewing legal documents, notices, and announcements; directing the development of standards and forms for handling commonly-encountered transactions and projects; engaging, directing, and supervising outside counsel and consultants; counseling clients on alternative legal and business strategies; overseeing the development and administration of legal surveys; and formulating business initiative implementation strategies.
- 5 years legal experience post-degree.
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- License to practice law in at least one state.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents