Meat Strategy - Sr. Manager Beef Sales and Procurement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 993519BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Influences and drives the overall Sales strategy to ensure highest valuation of residual beef
- Manages demand planning and analysis to drive business performance
- Manages the execution for new residual beef business and projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year 's experience using intermediate Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- 1 years experience working with specialized software packages.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 2 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field OR 3 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field.
- 2 years Profit and Loss (P&L) experience.
- 2 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 2 years experience negotiating (for example, cost, product quality, delivery terms) in a merchandising field.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents